Lease Restaurant Space
Looking for Restaurant Space for Lease?
Are you looking for a retail space for lease, restaurant space for lease, or a commercial kitchen for rent? Our commercial brokers can help you find the ideal retail restaurant space for lease in Western North Carolina or the Southeast.
The process of finding a commercial property for lease can be a long and tedious process. Space can be limited and hard to find in growing markets. Having an experienced commercial broker that knows the market can help save thousands of dollars, hours of time, and eliminate the headache of driving around looking for restaurant rental space. Our experience in the restaurant industry saves our clients thousands of dollars throughout the leasing process.
What commercial real estate services do we offer?
We offer a variety of commercial real estate services to meet your time frame and budget. No one knows the retail restaurant market better than our firm. We provide the following services:
- Identify the right commercial property for the particular concept.
- Prepare new tenant information packages for landlords.
- Comprehensive demographics packages.
- Negotiate favorable terms and conditions for your lease.
- Submit a letter of intent (LOI) that protects your interest.
- Conduct due diligence, including zoning and usage requirements.
- Review of the final lease.
What do we require of you?
As exclusive representatives, we work diligently to locate and secure commercial property for lease. We require the following of our clients:
- High level of client commitment.
- Current financial statements/credit report.
- A defined project with timelines for completion.
- Exclusive tenant representation agreement.
Why National Restaurant Properties?
We know the retail restaurant leasing better than any other firm. We have over 40 years experience in the commercial real estate industry. We offer the following:
- Full-service commercial real estate firm.
- Local market knowledge.
- Multi-office networking.
- Comprehensive database of available restaurant properties.
- Professional support.
- Confidentiality maintained.
What to expect when working with National Restaurant Properties:
Your time is valuable and so is ours. To make the most of both our schedules, we ask that you complete the lease registration form to the right and one of our commercial brokers will contact you. If you are not prepared to lease at this time and only want to browse, please view our listings here.